Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Days 5 and 6 Quest 2016

From Visionary Scott Barry Kaufman - What recurring daydream for 2016 inspires you to do business as unusual like never before?

I have struggled with this for most of the week. I have discovered that I do very little in the way of “daydreaming” - though I do muse about how I might have done things differently or how I can “fix” things... when, in Truth, nothing is broken and nothing requires fixing. My work seems to be to create a new vision for how things might be. What does this actually look like when it is working at optimum speed? What do I look like when I am doing and being a new and “unusual” way of living and expressing? That is going to require some deep work, AND, I am getting so far behind, I plan on creating SOME KIND of answer for Days 5 and 6 so I can move into Week Three and Day 7.
There are five full days in 2015 at the end of Week Four, and I believe my synthesis work lies there.

From Visionary Seth Godin: Would they miss you if you were gone?
What would have to change for that question to lead to a better answer?

Even though I am exquisitely hard on myself, I have to say, I truly believe “they” would miss me if I were gone. My friends in Visalia and Petaluma all miss me since I left there, so the assumption would be this community would also feel that way. I am thanked in so many ways for touching lives with my words. I am also reminded that I am reaching a limited audience and that I ought to have a “bigger stage.” So what needs to change is I need to quit being afraid, thinking small, doubting my abilities and letting fear slow me down. The advice from my future self pretty much says what needs to change (day 4) and I printed that out and keep it at my bedside, to read before I go to sleep.
This is just stirring the pot - there is so much more that is ready to come to the surface. I let my soul work on this and guide the way.

No comments: